VForm is an advanced form component based on Vue 2.0 and Element UI. It is positioned to provide front-end developers with the functions of quickly building forms, realizing form interaction and data collection.
The full name of VForm is Variant Form, which means a flexible, dynamic and diversified Vue form component.
VForm provides a wealth of component property settings, form interaction events and API methods, click here to experience: VForm experience
VForm functions at a glance:
- Drag-and-drop visual form design, what you see is what you get;
- Rich form component support, including more than 20 basic form components and advanced components;
- Support multiple layout containers, including grids, tables, tabs, and sub-forms;
- Expose component interaction events, which can handle complex interaction logic;
- Provide a wealth of component API methods;
- Provide rich component property settings;
- The component supports custom CSS styles;
- The component supports custom verification;
- Support multi-language internationalization, with built-in Chinese and English languages;
- Support PC/H5 two form design modes;
- Form design supports undo and redo history functions;
- Good openness, supporting API methods of extended components;
- Support popular browsers such as Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Edge, etc., compatible with IE 11 browser;
- Support the browser cache function, automatically save the latest state of the form, no need to worry about the loss of work results;
- Export Vue components or HTML source code for easy integration in historical projects;
VForm advanced interaction example-to realize the subtotal and cumulative automatic update of the sub-form:
Technical exchange : WX search for "vformAdmin"
open source warehouse : https://gitee.com/vdpadmin/VFormRender
language bird document : https://www.yuque.com/variantdev/vform