3+ years working experience in PHP, Mysql, JS, CSS, and HTML
Excellent knowledge in DB design and performance tuning
Proficiency with source control, continuous integration and testing methods
Ability to work well with tight schedules and rapid development cycles
Experience in Symphony, php framework, and JS libraries, such as Bootstrap, AngularJS, HighCharts, etc., is a plus
Big data processing experience is a plus
Python programming skill is a plus
processing large volume of data
producing APIs in MVC model
db performance tuning experience is a big plus
• Plan, develop and shape new features by collaborating with users, stakeholders and other team members.
• Write application code in Go and Modern SQL with great attention to detail, testing and documentation.
• Review code and collaborate on pull requests from your team members.
• Constantly learn and improve your own technical skills by reading code, documentation, running experiments and talking to your colleagues.
• Optimize SQL queries running against large databases containing billions of rows using EXPLAIN ANALYZE, creating indexes and refactoring table structures.
• Plan and deploy PostgreSQL Schema Migrations that can be executed with zero or minimal downtime. • Design and execute load tests to explore the breaking points and bottlenecks of our systems.
• Analyze and visualize large data sets using Jupyter Notebooks, Tableau, Graphviz or similar.
• Support the troubleshooting, mitigation and ﬁxing of production issues involving our Applications, Databases, Networks and Proxies using Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, WireShark and other monitoring and debugging tools. An