The Spring Boot project aims to simplify the creation of production-ready Spring applications and services. You can use it to choose a different Spring platform.
Regarding the dynamic menu of Spring Boot + Vue3, Song Ge has written two articles before. These two articles mainly analyze the final implementation method of the dynamic menu from the code, but there are still some friends who feel that they do not understand it very well. I feel that I lack an idea of outlining and leading, so today, Song Ge will write another article to discuss this issue with everyone. I hope this article can make my friends thoroughly understand this problem.
Apache POI is a free and open source cross-platform Java API written in Java. Apache POI provides APIs for Java programs to read and write Microsoft Office format files. This article mainly introduces the import and export functions of Excel through the SpringBoot integrated POI tool.
Microservices are cool to use for a while, but they don’t work well, especially for the problems of service splitting, not controlling the business boundaries, and the splitting granularity being too large. Some Spring Boot startup speed is too slow, and you may also have problems. This experience, here will explore some aspects of Spring Boot startup speed optimization.
- Provide custom annotations to specify routes to be overridden and new route addresses
- All annotation data is scanned and mapped at system startup
- Register a custom route map configuration class
As we all know, the number of requests that the server can handle is limited. If the request volume is particularly large, we may need to limit the flow.
The posture of current-limiting processing: either let the request wait, or throw the request away
First of all, friends know that the permission methods we use in the @PreAuthorize annotation that can be called without adding object names, such as hasAuthority, hasPermission, hasRole, hasAnyRole, etc., are basically provided by SecurityExpressionRoot and its subclasses. Said is provided by the MethodSecurityExpressionRoot class.
Speaking of Controller, I believe everyone is familiar with it. It can easily provide data interfaces to the outside world. Its positioning, I think is an "indispensable supporting role", saying it is indispensable because whether it is the traditional three-tier architecture or the current COLA architecture, the Controller layer still has a place, indicating its necessity; The supporting role is because the code of the Controller layer is generally not responsible for the implementation of specific logic business logic, but it is responsible for receiving and responding to requests
Recently, there is a project requirement to obtain the data through the api of gitlab. To record my process of stepping on the pit.
First try to get the users data, that is, the data of all users.
- Exception handling of starter registration during Spring Boot learning process?
- How does the Spring Boot controller call its own other methods?
- How Spring Boot integrates multiple Redis
- Spring Boot-Rabbitmq consumer side executes sql exception rollback problem
- Spring Boot data tamper-proof
- Spring Boot even mysql, a problem in mybatis
- Spring Boot project, without built-in tomcat, open war package, use external middleware (was, etc.), how to set session timeout?
- In Spring Boot project, how to configure relative path in yml file?
- How does Spring Boot upgrade dependency packages under multi-layer dependencies?
- The tool class in Spring Boot is injected into the bean and an error is reported
SpringBoot2.3 microservice payment system combat
Course link: https://ke.segmentfault.com/course/1650000037708790
- Payment system design, knowledge reserve
- Payment application built by Spring boot
- Transaction, asynchronous, message notification, distributed lock
- News publish and subscribe, NSQ.
- Transaction related data table design.
- QR code WeChat payment.
- Front-end cashier small demo writing skills.
- Junior engineer, understand the breadth of knowledge, and learn the basic application of spring boot.
- Intermediate engineer, learning about payment financial database design and payment system construction.
- And those who want to build a payment platform in the company, build an independent payment application, and look for samples and experience.
PS: What technical content do you want to see, you can leave a message in the comment area~
If you have any questions, you can add Ms. WeChat~